Shamanic Munay Ki
Munay Ki Rites
• “Munay" means "love and will" together "ki" is from the Chinese word for Energy.
• In Simple terms is means : To give yourself the Energy of Love. (To Love YOU)
• Munay Ki, also comes from the Quechua word that means “I Love you”
The Munay Ki are the rites of the Shaman’s Path of the Q’ero Nation, the descendants of the Inka. (Inka’s are the indigenous people of the holy mountains of the Andes in Peru)
The Rites of the Munay-Ki transform and upgrade your luminous energy field. They are energetic transmissions that heal the wounds of : past- karmic & genetic inheritance.
They re-inform your DNA, enabling you to grow a new body-one that ages, heals, and dies differently.
The Munay-Ki is your invitation to dream an entire new world into being.
As you receive the nine rites, your chakras will have the opportunity to become clear and you'll acquire what the Earth keepers know as the rainbow body, as your chakras glow with their original radiance.
You will receive:
• More brain power and wisdom
• Extraordinary protection from Negative Energy
• Extraordinary shifts in consciousness
• Stronger Intuition
• Activating and strengthening of your unique healing gifts (Everyone has these)
• Aging process slows down
• Stronger connection to the Archangels
• Accessing your ability to Co-create
• Healing and balancing of the Feminine and Masculine
The rites take 15 weeks to integrate. 1 on 1 coaching sessions will be provided every second week to help nourish and awaken the seeds that you receive during the transmission of these rites. One must commit to these sessions as they are pivotal in the healing, intervention and integration. You will receive home work each session and it is important that you do the homework so you can remain in tune with the shifts that are happening. The more you commit and put into the process, the more you get out it.
The 9 Rites Explained
First Session (Foundation Rites) 1 – 3
1. Healers Rite: This Rite connects you to a lineage of Earth keepers from the past that come and assist you in your personal healing. The Laika know that we have tremendous spiritual assistance available to us. These luminous beings work on us during our meditation and sleep to heal the wounds of the past and of our ancestors.
2. Bands of Power Rite: The second rite consists of protections installed in your LEF. These are known as The Bands of Power, and consist of five energetic bands representing air, fire, water, earth and pure light. These bands are installed in your Luminous energy field and act as filters, breaking down into one of the five elements any negative energies that come your way so that these energies can feed you instead of making you toxic or ill. The bands of power are always "on", and negative energies bounce right off them. In a world filled with fear, the bands provide essential protection.
3. Harmony Rite: The third is the Harmony rite in this session is to receive the seven Archetypes into your chakras. In the first chakra, you receive the Archetype of Serpent; Jaguar/Puma goes into the 2nd; hummingbird into the 3rd; Eagle/condor into the 4th. And three luminous beings or gatekeepers are transmitted into your upper
Second Session of Rites 4 – 61. Day Keeper's Rite: The Day keepers were the masters of the ancient stone alters found in sacred places throughout the world, from Stonehenge to Macchu picchu. The Day keeper is able to call on the power of these ancient alters to heal and bring balance to the world. This rite is an energetic transmission that connects you to a lineage of Laikas from the past According to the laika, the day keepers call on the sun to rise each morning and set each evening, made sure that humans were in harmony with Mother earth and honored the ways of the feminine. The day keepers were the midwives who attended births and deaths, as well as being the herbalist and curanderas.
They were generally women, and were knowledgeable about the ways of the feminine earth. This initiation begins the process of healing your inner feminine, and helps you to step beyond fear and practice peace.
2. Wisdom Keeper’s Rite: The legends say that the ancient wisdom resides in the high mountains. The ice covered peaks were revered as places of power, just as other mountains around the world, from Mt Sinai to Mt. Fugi to Mt. Olympus, have been honored as places where humans meet the divine. The lineage of wisdom keepers are medicine men and women from the past who defeated death and stepped outside of time.
The job of the wisdom keeper is to protect the medicine teachings and share them with others as appropriate. This rite helps you to step outside of time and to taste infinity.
3. Seer Rite: This rite installs filaments of light extending from your visual cortex in the back of your head to your third eye and heart chakras. This practice awakens your ability to perceive the invisible word.
Third Session 7 – 9:1. Earth Keepers Rite: This rite connects you to a lineage of archangels that are guardians of our galaxy. They are reputed to have human form and to be as tall as trees. The earth keepers, who are stewards of all life on the earth, come under the direct protection of these archangels and can summon their power when they need to in order to bring healing and balance to any situation. The rite of the earth keeper helps you to learn the ways of the seer, and to dream the world into being.
2. Star Keepers Rite: This rite anchors you safely to the time after the great change that is said will occur on or around the year 2012. According to lore, when you receive this rite, your physical body begins to evolve into that of Homo Luminous. The aging process is slowed down, and you become resistant to diseases you were once vulnerable to.
3. Creator Rite: When you receive this initiation, you awaken the God light within you and acquire stewardship for all of creation, from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe. This rite has never been available before on the planet. Although there were individuals who attained this level of initiation, and awakened their Christ or Buddha consciousness, it was never possible to transmit them from one person to another, until now. The creator rite was brought forth and gifted to us by Inka Elders in the Andes during the summer of 2006.
This work is inspired by Dr.Alberto Villoldo
“The Munay Ki is a rite of passage, a passing from childhood to adulthood, and, in my forties, I feel like I finally been taught how to be an adult. I know what it means to trust my decisions. I know where my higher self resides and how to access it. Tsholofelo did a lot a physical work on me and healed pain pathways in me that had been there from before I was even born. My heart is healed. It is whole and happy and content. I can hear and trust my guidance, my ancestors have laid themselves bare and they are here, journeying through life with me now. It’s a powerful thing. My intuition is on steroids. I feel energies. And I know that I am only at the beginning of this journey. What Munay Ki did for me is teach me how to journey. Tsholofelo is the most patient, generous, consistent and deeply spiritual guide. I was incredibly lucky to come across her and have her lead me through this process. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s something you just need to go through. If you feel lost, or fed up of hating yourself, or in need of deep, spiritual healing, then this is the thing for you. And there is no one better to guide you than Gogo Sofia. I am deeply grateful”
Natalie Bird Johannesburg South Africa
“It has been remarkable, however, that within a few days of ending the process a whole heap of things that had been pending in my life (professional, personal, etc) all happened at once. I have gone through a cycle, from feeling so confused on the day of ending and a day or two after, to having a lot of external verification of certain direction in my life. My main struggle over the last year has been around my creative life and the writing. So within a matter of days I've been shortlisted for awards, offered publication of some of my stories, and received the most amazing feedback from friends and family. I also don't feel like I've been left alone - I still talk quite frequently to Pachacuti and some of the others, especially as I'm falling asleep.”
Riona Judge Mcmormack Dublin Ireland
“Gogo offered to teach me how to go on the Munay Ki journey and WOW what a journey and experience. You get proper explanations and step by step guides on how to continue the process and there is always the guiding hand of the teacher there whenever you need her. Personally I have made a lot of contact with the teacher on the experiences that I was going through and she lovingly guided me on how to best make the experience even more profound. The journey of the Munay ki has helped me be more aware as an individual and also to be more open to listening to the guides as they are everywhere.l”
Dr Rakeshnie Ramoutar Johannesburg South Africa